Hey Guys! I hope you all are having a joyous holiday season thus far 🙂
Product Review time! About 1 month ago I received a package of goodies from Bee Mine hair care. The package included Botanical Moisturizing Shampoo, Bee Hold Curly Butter, Bee*U*Ti*FUL Deep Conditioner and Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer.
Just a heads up on the reason as to why I like to wait at least 1 month (2 or more tries) before I provide a review. The reason being that I strongly believe you cannot tell how well a product works from one try. You may get lucky one use and then have completely different results the second time around.
I have used this line 3 times in the last month. Here’s the breakdown of the products and their ingredients:
1) Botanical Moisturizing Shampoo– Loaded with botanical extracts such as lemon grass extract and rosemary extract. Cleanses and moisturizes like a co-wash while enhancing shine.
2) Bee*U*Ti*FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner– Formulated with natural ingredients such as organic raw honey, Cupacu butter, 100% organic coconut oil & 100% Shea butter; all promote soft hair while enhancing shine and elasticity.
3) Bee Hold Curly Butter– DEFINITION TO THE MAX!! Shea butter and aloe based hair butter is packed with moisturizing agents that promote long-lasting moisture & growth.
4) Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer- Enriched with pro-vitamins, natural proteins and healing butters that heal your scalp while sealing moisture in. Lightweight formula also strengthens hair from root to tip.
So what did I think about the line? So far, I have one word regarding this line and that’s THRIVING!!!! My hair has literally been thriving since using this line guys! My curls and coils have been super quenched and supple. My hair is much more manageable and the definition/shine my hair has been exuding is phenomenal! My hair just feels super healthy all around which I have been longing for since coloring my hair back in November 2013. This line is also paraben free, silicone free, SLS-free (sodium lauryl sulfate). It is derived from natural and 100% organic ingredients which my hair tends to respond to very well. I did not get a chance to use the Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer but I will do so soon. The Botanical Moisturizing Shampoo and Bee Hold Curly Butter are my faves so far. The shampoo is extremely moisturizing and the Curly Butter provides some SERIOUS DEFINITION and HOLD. I didn’t have to add any pastes or gels for further hold after using this hair butter. It does well enough all by itself! The biggest pro about this line for me is that they give you a shelf life expectancy for each and every product…yes, that’s right ladies, HAIR PRODUCTS DO EXPIRE! Once products expire they do not perform the way they were intended to. Bee Mine is the only company I’ve seen list the shelf life of their products for customers. This line is also great for relaxed hair as well!
1) Not widely available in stores. As of now, Bee Mine is available at a small select group of stores. However, there has been a lot of buzz via social media about this line so maybe they’ll be available in more stores for 2015? Check out http://www.beemineproducts.com/ for store availability in your area.
2) The Bee Hold Curly Butter is misleadingly good! Ok, let me explain. When I first applied this hair butter it went on very thick. Frankly, I was scared after applying it because I thought it was toooooo heavy for my hair. I was about to rinse it out and re-wash my hair but something told me to keep it in and give it a chance. I’M SO GLAD I DID!! My curls starting to spiral in the shower…one by one…It also dries beautifully! I was floored!! I honestly couldn’t believe it. No butter has EVER worked for my hair, let alone this good! So don’t be discouraged after applying this butter ladies! Give it a chance and you’ll be in for a surprise!
3) The Bee*U*Ti*FUL Deep Conditioner– moisturizes better after sitting under a hooded or steam dryer for 10 or more minutes. I used it without heat and it still provided me with excellent moisture. I just feel that it rinsed better and moisturized my hair much more than using without heat. I sat under my hooded dryer for about 13 minutes. So I wouldn’t recommend using this mask for a wash and go where you are pressed for time. Its much more beneficial to let this treatment penetrate your scalp and tresses thoroughly for maximum moisture retention, strength and shine.
Here are some pics and video of my results. I hope this was helpful 🙂
I have not been reimbursed/sponsored by Bee Mine Products for this review. I am not affiliated with any of the brands featured my videos or reviews. Items used in this video and review were provided by Bee Mine Products for review purposes only. The review provided is my sole & honest opinion.